|Off Peak||Nov 1||Mar 31||$1,100||$165|
|Peak||Apr 1||Oct 31||$1,250||$185|
- Price is for 4 occupants, 2 night minimum.
- $10 per person/pet per night extra (under age 3 free).
- Security/cleaning deposit required at time of booking.
- Check-in after 1PM & Check-out before 10AM.
- Cleaning fee ($40 per hour) if renters don’t leave cottage clean.
- Cancellation: 72 hour cancellation penalty applies.
- If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, Guest will be charged a 1 night rate of $250.
- Late check out is $10 per hour.
- Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Rental Rate and Fees
Deposit: A deposit is due at least 3 days prior to the Check-In Date. We also must have a credit card on file.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 3 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
- damage to the property or furnishings;
- dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
- any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Rental Rate: Payment in full shall be due on date of Check-out. A payment envelope will be provided. Please leave on top of refrigerator upon your departure unless other arrangements are made.
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
- 0% if canceled within 72 hours prior to the Check-in Time
- 90% if canceled more than 72 hours prior to the Check-in Time
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
Cleaning fee: A cleaning fee of $40 per hour is charged only if there is damage to the property or furnishings, dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning, or any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
Download The Rental Agreement
Rental Agreement Instructions
A confirmation will be email to you after the short term rental agreement is received and a credit card is on file with us.
When you have completed the Short Term Rental Agreement and have read Exhibit A (and completed the Pet Addendum, if applicable), you will need to save the PDF and email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may pay for the deposit online via PayPal or credit card (to the left side of the screen). OR You may pay by credit card over the phone by calling the Homeowner directly. If you will be paying over the phone by credit card, please call Bob Beisbier at (262) 993-7755 with your credit card information. A credit card must be on file for final payment unless other arrangements are made.
Clicking on the link below will allow you to download a PDF copy of the Short Term Rental Agreement. The PDF includes form fields you can fill in and return to the Homeowner. Click on the link and then choose File>Save As> and save it to your computer. Then fill out the form fields and follow the instructions on the last page to complete the agreement.
Note: You will need Adobe® Reader® to fill out this agreement.